Heading to the 2014 Garden Bloggers Fling in Portland, OR
I’ll be offline until next week because I’m heading to Portland, Oregon for the 2014 Garden Bloggers Fling. This is the 7th gathering of garden bloggers; most of them are from North America, but a surprising number will come across the Big Pond.
To give you an idea of what we’ll be doing, here is the official itinerary. Three days jam-packed with garden and nursery visits and hanging out with liked-minded individuals from all over the country—and indeed the world. It will be fantastic!
Starting next week, I will have extended coverage of all the wonderful places we visited. Please check back then.
One of our destinations will be the Portland Japanese Garden. Check out my previous posts about this stunning place:
- Portland Japanese Garden: Design
- Portland Japanese Garden: Plants
- Portland Japanese Garden: Ornaments
- Portland Japanese Garden in the fall: Part 1
- Portland Japanese Garden in the fall: Part 2
- Portland Japanese Garden in the fall: Part 3